Saturday, May 4, 2013

Craft room Before and after shots


This was my craft room (not my craft room right now anymore since family moved in downstairs) But here is what it looked like. Before and after (okay I love blue, it a color that makes me feel happy and relaxed)



Pretty blue (Glidden True-Tuqouise) Adding cubby shelves from lowes. I paid 44.00 per set

Two sets of cubby shelves, 44.00 per set. 2 Doors from lowes @ 18.00 each. Stools were from some home furnishings place. they were asking 35 each, but because one had a rip in it, I got them for 25.00 each. I bought four of them. 2 for my friend, 2 for me. :)   
I found the dressers at my local thrift shop. I bought both pieces for 90.00. I painted them black.  
So there we have it. A nice craft space. I spent about 250.00 on this room. Only because I needed a large craft table so I can sew and paint, and scrapbook, yes often at the same time ( I get distracted easily)

No comments:

Post a Comment