Saturday, May 4, 2013

My office Space- Before and After pictures

This is my office space. It is on the second level- near the kitchen, so I can be working in here, and work on dinner as well.
Although it was this nice color when I moved in the house, I am a gal who loves color so It you will see the new color...
I love the black wood flooring. It will tie in so nicely with my new color
see my kitchen from my office


The paint color is from Ace Hardware Clark & Kingston - Color: Forgotten Secret. I love it! I also painted the bottom paneling white.( I wish I would have taken more pictures of the room)

I added a pretty decal

finished! 
okay so there you have it! I will be posting pictures of it in its "NOW" state. Since loosing my downstairs craft room to my wonderfully family and totally worth giving up for them, you will see how chaotic my office/ craft room is.

No comments:

Post a Comment