Saturday, May 4, 2013

So I just had to tackle my laundry room today. Anything but laundry was occupying the shelf space. My hubbys spot light, smelly camp gear, my daughters toys that just get shoved in there. It was a catch all for things that did not yet have a proper home. It was a disaster area. I wish I would have taken pictures for a before and after shot. Well off to pinterest to find some cute ideas. Here was my inspiration:
Laundry Baskets

My version:

I made my tags (instructions posted soon or buy them done here) and its looking pretty.


Simple, hope to get decorations up soon.

I so would love to change the color of my laundry room. I bought my washer and dryer over a year ago and even paid extra for the pretty red finish. So no my options are limited to the color in my laundry room. I was trying to stay away from blue, since my office is dark blue green, and my craft room is a soft tiffany blue. Oh well,. I still think is a nice color palette. Tan, black red, white.

No comments:

Post a Comment